8/22/13

BRAND NEW MIX!!!! "STRAIGHT PHLEXIN"

Been awhile since I dropped a studio mix, so here it is! I used Ableton Live and Serato. I tried to make it a little more unique than just putting the top 50 hottest songs like most mixes popping up, so there are a lot of custom Phlipz edits and bootlegs, and also some go-to remixes i use from other dj's. The mix consists of tracks mostly from this year, but some from last year are sprinkled in because I didn't have a chance to put them on any of my other mixes. Also, like most of my CD releases, there are a lot hiphop vocals over EDM, because I try to make a mix that both demographics can enjoy all the way through. If you like it, hit the <3 button, leave a comment and re-share it to your friends! Thanks for the support everyone! #teamPHLIPZ


No comments: