10/15/12

"PHLIGHT DELAY" EDIT PACK
























Here's 10 new edits, bootlegs, mashes, bootups and mashlegs, whatever you want to call them. If you follow me on my SOUNDCLOUD, then some of these have been up there for a month or so. If not, then hopefully you can find them useful! I started a bunch of these when I was stuck at the airport for a flight delay a couple months ago, hence the name.

DJ PHLIPZ - PHLIGHT DELAY EDIT PACK
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE "PHLIGHT DELAY" EDIT PACK


Also, I'm going to drop a new "Can You B-More Hood" EP soon. The first track, Meek Mill ft Drake "Amen" is on DJ City and DMS right now, or you can get it from my soundcloud.


Here's the link to the first "Can You B-More Hood" EP in case you didn't get it last year.

Can You B-More Hood EP

No comments: