6/1/12

RED BULL THRE3STYLE DC RECAP AND SET!

Here's my set from the DC Red Bull Thre3Style Event on 5/30/12. Although I didn't place, i had a great time coming up with my set and doing this event! Got to hang out with a lot of close DJ homies I haven't seen in awhile. Big thanks to Jerome Baker III from Rock Creek Social for linking me to the event, Modi from Redbull and DC to BC for setting it up, and also DJ Soundtrax for recording my set! And finally, congrats to all DJ's who placed!

Some Notes:

1: I'm not a battle dj or have i ever been. This is my first battle where everyone is just staring at you perform.
2: This was 98% not the crowd I usually dj for when I'm in the clubs so I was a virtual unknown to the majority of the people there except for DJ homies and a handful of friends.
3: The order for the participants went as followed: DJ Tech, DJ Amen Ra, KC from Fatback, DJ Phlipz, DJ Spinser Tracy, DJ Geometrix, DJ Alizay, and DJ Trayze









No comments: