4/4/12

GARDEN OF EDEN 3/31/12 FEATURING COOLIO!

Saturday March 31st I had the pleasure of DJ'ing for my good friends Night Life Agency at Eden. At the end of every month, they do a 90's party and bring in special guests who were famous then. The first one they did I dj'd and they brought in Mr Belding from Saved By The Bell! This time, they had Coolio come in and host.

My set was on the Rooftop from 12-3 with an opening set from my good buddy Sean Falco. This was also the first night I handed out copies of my new mix "Sunglasses & Advil". On top of that, i brought more than 50 "Phlipz" sunglasses and gave them out to staff and a lot of the early crowd that came through. They were all gone by 12am! Anyways, check out some of the pics taken, and also some of the videos, especially the freestyle from Coolio...





















CROWD PARTYING



COOLIO FREESTYLING -__-



No comments: