3/31/12

SUNGLASSES AND ADVIL....

Hey everyone! Its been a minute since my last post about the DJ Competition, which I placed 16th in out of more than 50 dj's. Not too shabby for an old man like me! Thanks to everyone who voted, and voted for me, and congrats to the top 5 dj's who are all good friends of mine. March was a very busy month for me, so I'm sorry for the lack of updates, however I've been working hard and have a lot of mixes coming your way! The first one coming is a pretty aggressive house/electro mix entitled "Sunglasses And Advil" and to go along with it, are free promo sunglasses! Check out the picture below. Feel free to pop out the lenses or keep em in. I have a bunch of CD Release Parties for it coming up, so make sure you check out my schedule so you can get yours! Thanks for the support everyone! This mix might not be for everyone, so if you're more into the hot 99.5 radio mixes I do, you might want to steer clear from this one.


"SUNGLASSES AND ADVIL" CD RELEASE PARTIES

3/31 - EDEN ROOFTOP (PRE PARTY W/ COOLIO!)
4/7 - PARK
4/13 - CITIES
4/20 - SHADOW ROOM
4/21 - METRO ROANOKE
4/28 - JOSEPHINE


No comments: