8/4/11

"Can You B-More Hood?" EP

DJ's.. check it out! This is my first released EP that I sent out to homies and dj websites (DJ City, Direct Music, Remix Report, etc). If you're members of those sites, then you probably got most of these, but some weren't posted, so here's your chance to get all the tracks! They are my takes on some of the more popular hood songs out right now, making them more upbeat and better for the clubs. Enjoy, and if you like them, leave some feedback, thanks!


01 - Waka Flocka - Grove St Party
02 - Kelly Rowland ft Lil Wayne - Motivation
03 - Ace Hood - Hustle Hard
04 - DJ Khaled ft Drake - Im On One (Drake Verse)
05 - DJ Khaled ft Drake - Im on One (Party Break Only)
06 - Rod Lee - Dance My Pain Away (2011 Im The Ish Remix)
07 - *Bonus* The Angels - My Boyfriends Back
08 - *Bonus* Gucci Mane ft Trey Songz - Beat It Up (Bass Remix)


DOWNLOAD "CAN YOU B-MORE HOOD?"

No comments: