1/31/11

Live from P.O.V. Lounge at the W Hotel...

I only come out with like 2-3 official mixes a year (on cd), so i figured i should start posting more live mixes for everyone to download. I started doing this gig wednesday nights in Oct at the W Hotel in Washington DC in the P.O.V. Lounge. Since we have to bring equipment, i've been using my Vestax VCI-300 and Serato Itch at the gig. I've been hitting record at most of the gigs, and have taken out the best parts and made them downloadable mixes for everyone! If you've been to my main website, the links have been up there for awhile, but if you haven't gotten around to downloading them, i'll post them here. Its a more intimate approach to how I dj, as there really isnt too much hiphop, but more of the kind of music that i like (top 40, house, indie, remixes), and maybe not what you hear all the times at the club or on my cd's. I hope you enjoy them, and feedback would be great!


P.O.V. Lounge Mix 1


P.O.V. Lounge Mix 2



P.O.V. Lounge Mix 3



P.O.V. Lounge Mix 4


P.O.V. Lounge Mix 5

No comments: