11/4/08

Halloween Weekend in Charlotte!















So this was my first time not DJ'n in DC for Halloween, and I'm sure I missed out on a lot, but Charlotte was crazy as usual. The wifey came down with me on thursday, and right off the bat, we went to the NKOTB concert (thanks Donna!)at the Bobcat's Arena, which was 1 block from the Omni Hotel. I was only able to stay for the first half hour, and then it was off to Suite for L80's Night. What was funny, is that I didn't know they were doing radio spots in Charlotte saying I was going to be there until a couple people hit me up about it. Kind of cool. They did the NKOTB after party there (they didn't show up), but it was a crazy, shot-filled night! It was one of the first nights I'd ever done a heavy 80's set, and it went off great. Big shout out to DJ Rob Hunter for letting Suite use his TTM-57 mixer.



















Halloween Day, i was crushed from the night before! Got some lunch at the BlackFinn next door, then took a nap for the like the rest of the day. Got up, and got in my costume. I was Doc the Dwarf, from Snow White, because Kristine was Snow White. HA HA. Anyways, Suite was packed from 1030 on. Saw a couple OG homies, Mike Hartz from Water St, who was the first person to put me on! Also, Smarty from DC's Dynasty was in the building. We did a quick costume contest around 12, and then grinded out until 215.























Also, this weekend I found out December 4th and 5th, I'll be dj'ing the Grand Opening of Suite in Milwaukee, Wisconsin! Never been there before, so it should be interesting.

No comments: